Since 1919, the New York Daily News has been serving the working people of New York.
Our mission is to deliver the truth every day. We are here to tell stories about New York city and its people: people helping other people, hurting other people. Powerful people failing to serve the rest of us. Regular people trying to make it every day. The Daily News' Pulitzer Prize-winning journalism works to protect your interests and help navigate your daily life.
New York Daily News is one of New York's most iconic media brands that creates and executes integrated marketing programs that drive conversions and results. As one of the most trusted brands in New York, we work closely with you to understand your goals and KPIs and then leverage our local market expertise to create and execute unique media programs to drive your target audience to take action. Whether you need research, marketing analytics, creative, multi-media strategy and buying or campaign performance management, the Daily News is your trusted New York expert. Learn more here.
Editorial Executive Team
Editor-in-Chief: Robert York (email)
City Editor: Ginger Adams Otis (email)
National Editor: Ginnie Teo (email)
Politics Editor: Terry Moseley (email)
Director of Audience Development: Kevin Hechtkopf (email)
Director of Content: Sports: Kyle Wagner (email)
Editorial Page Editor: Josh Greenman (email)
Photo Editor: Kevin MacDonald (email)
Director of Print Operations: Edward Glazarev (email)
Please email letters your to us, including your full name, address and phone number. (Your street address and phone number are for verification purposes only and will not be published). The Daily News reserves the right to edit letters.
- Before he committed suicide, Jeffrey Epstein got an early taste of hell. The multimillionaire sex offender was extorted by inmates and ignored by staff as he became increasingly suicidal, Metropolitan Correctional Center inmates told the Daily News.
- Johanson Smith knew not to step foot in the Milk River lounge in Crown Heights, and he rarely went anywhere without his siblings, his mother, Milagro Alicea, told the Daily News Sunday.
- Republican Senator and Florida man Marco Rubio went on a Twitter rant Sunday to accuse Dr. Anthony Fauci, the nation’s top infectious disease specialist, of lying about coronavirus in general and masks in particular.
- A man believed to have acted alone in the explosion of a bomb inside an RV in Nashville early Christmas morning was killed in the blast, federal authorities said Sunday.
- The mother of five said in an Instagram post Sunday that she was “born in Boston and grew up spending time with my family between Massachusetts and Spain.”
- A new bill would allow tenants to fill out a simple form declaring financial hardship caused by the pandemic in order to avoid eviction until May 1.
- President Trump appeared surprised that Omarosa Manigault Newman was sent packing from the White House in December, according to a recording released Monday.
- A 33-year-old California woman who works at Disney allegedly jumped the line for the first round of her COVID-19 vaccine through a connection at a local hospital.
- Alex Trebek's wife, Jean, posted an inspiring message on Christmas Day, her first without the "Jeopardy!" host in more than 30 years.